Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My favorite place Melody Shang

My favorite place Melody Shang 7/23/2013
Does your favorite place hang? Mine does. That’s because my favorite place is a hammock because it’s in the woods, its calm and comforting, and it’s a great place to be alone.
One of the reasons why I like the hammock is because it’s in the woods. The woods are nice and peaceful. I remember reading a book, feeling a breeze, and almost fall asleep! That’s clearly one of the reasons I love my hammock.
Another reason why   I like my hammock is because its calm and comfortable. There are soft bird calls and soft breezes. They rock the hammock back and forth. It’s like the birds are saying ‘go to sleep . . .”. That’s obviously another reason why I love my hammock.
The last reason why I love my hammock is because it’s a good place to be alone. Its always quiet and you can think. Maybe you got into a fight and you need to think. ( A book is strongly recommended!) Now you know, clearly, why the hammock is my favorite place.
What is in the woods, very calm and comforting, and a good place to think? The Hammock!


No comments:

Post a Comment